- Bloomberg Business Law mentions Jaimee Nardiello's promotion to Partner
- Big questions surrounding NY Scaffold Law, by Michael Zetlin and Alana Sliwinski, Real Estate Weekly, March 2015
- Building New York Briefing Highlights Ray Mellon's NY Daily News Article on the DOB Bribery Scandal
- Department of Buildings' biggest problem may be bureaucratic delay, by Raymond Mellon, Daily News, February 2015
- Department of Buildings biggest problem may be bureaucratic delay, Raymond T. Mellon, New York Daily News, February 2015
- Commercial Observer features Ray Mellon's thoughts on the DOB Bribery Scandal
- Carol Patterson featured on InsuranceNewsNet regarding the TRIA Reauthorization
- Public-Private Opportunities Knocking, by Carol J. Patterson, Construction Today, January/February 2015
- Zetlin & De Chiara Adds Alexander Spilberg to its Construction Law Practice
- Lina G. Telese of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP Receives 2014 AREW Founders’ Award
- Linking In to a New Source of Evidence in Commercial Disputes, by Loryn Riggiola and Alana Sliwinski, New Jersey Law Journal, May 2014
- The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute Appoints Michael S. Zetlin to Advisory Board
- Zetlin & De Chiara Attorneys Present CLE Program for the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Zetlin & De Chiara Senior Partner Michael Zetlin to Speak at the May 13th Event Hosted by the Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
- Ray Mellon Speaks on License Agreements Between Adjoining Property Owners at ASCE Program
- Join New York’s Healthcare, Design, Engineering and Construction Leaders on June 4th for Healthcare Master Builders
- Communication and Due Diligence are Keys to Success According to Experts at The Building Next Door: The Impact Of Construction On Adjacent Buildings
- On April 9th Join The Conversation At The Building Next Door: The Impact Of Your Construction Project On Adjacent Buildings
- Zetlin & De Chiara and Grassi & Co. Co-Host Second Annual A&E Market Outlook Briefing: Planning for 2014 and Beyond
- Evolution of the Green Movement to Actual Green Performance, by Matthew Dials, New York Real Estate Journal, February 2014
- Michael De Chiara Moderates ENR’s Healthcare Construction Conference
- Jaimee Nardiello Appointed Chair of Design Division of the ABA Forum on the Construction Industry
- Public Private Partnerships: Opportunity Knocking, by Carol Patterson, Mann Report, January 2014
- James Rowland Presenting Seminar on Risk Management to Society of American Registered Architects
- Lina Telese Speaking on Panel Addressing 2014 Real Estate and Construction Market Forecast and Trends
- Designing the Right Entity, by Patti Harris, e-Oculus, January 8, 2014
- Construction Lawyer is Engineering an Expansion
- NY Will See More Design-Build, So Know The Pros And Cons, by Michael De Chiara, Law 360
- The New ‘Business as Usual’ for Owners and Developers in New York City Construction
- Michael De Chiara Moderates BISNOW Construction and Development Summit Panel
- Best Lawyers Recognizes Zetlin & De Chiara as a Top Construction Law Firm
- Zetlin & De Chiara Participates in the ABA Forum on the Construction Industry Regional Program
- 2013 Women Worth Watching, Diversity Journal, September/October 2013
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partner Timothy Hegarty Presents at AIA Contracts Seminar
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partner Loryn Riggiola Presents on Design Build in New York
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partners Speaking at the New York State MWBE Forum
- Patricia A. Harris Recognized as a “Woman Worth Watching”
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partners Carol Patterson and Timothy Hegarty Present at the AIANYS Convention
- Zetlin & De Chiara Adds Alana T. Sliwinski to Its Construction Law Practice
- Zetlin & De Chiara Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partner Carol Patterson Recognized by Real Estate Forum as a “Woman of Influence”
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partners Named Best in Construction Law
- Zetlin & De Chiara Adds Partner Loryn Riggiola to its Construction Law Practice
- Who’s News: Appointments and Promotions, Real Estate Weekly, July 2013
- Zetlin & De Chiara Attorneys Bill Chimos and Jaimee Nardiello Promoted
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partners Participate on Two Post-Sandy Rebuilding Task Force Panels
- Zetlin & De Chiara Recognized as a Leading Construction Law Firm
- Timothy Hegarty Presents on P3's in Higher Education
- Michael Vardaro Presents at AIA National Convention
- Michael Vardaro Presents on Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- AREW 35th Anniversary Gala - a Stellar Celebration!
- Lina Telese Presiding Over the Association of Real Estate Women 35th Anniversary Gala
- Presiding Over Active Year As AREW President, on Lina Telese as printed in Mann Report, April 2013
- Zetlin & De Chiara Adds Roy Schwartz to its Construction Law Practice
- Architects, engineers expect revenues to rise as business picks up - Real Estate Weekly, April 17, 2013
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partners Speaking At "Women Build America" Conference
- Powerful Women in Real Estate Discussing Stepping Up, press mention - GlobeSt.com, April 2013
- A&E Industry Market Outlook Survey Results Released
- Zetlin & De Chiara Adds Matthew Dials to its Construction Law Practice
- When Success Matters To Your Construction Project published in the Mann Report, February 2013
- Zetlin & De Chiara Co-hosts A&E Industry Market Outlook Briefing
- Zetlin & De Chiara Joins Key Experts in Conference on Urban Resilience
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partner Lina Telese Moderating Panel on the Impact of Infrastructure on Newly Connected Neighborhoods
- Michael Zetlin Moderates Panel at Building Information Modeling (BIM) Conference
- Michael Zetlin quoted in Fears of lawsuits hold back Sandy help, published by Crain's New York Business on February 22, 2013
- Jaimee Nardiello Named Top 20 Under 40 by ENR New York
- Partner Lina Telese Elected 2013 President, Association of Real Estate Women
- Zetlin & De Chiara LLP and Senior Partners Named Best in Construction Law
- Zetlin & De Chiara Attorneys Named 2012 SuperLawyers
- Named Leading New York Firm for Construction Law and Construction Litigation
- Partner Carol Patterson Named Fellow of ACCL
- Zetlin & De Chiara Attorneys Named 2011 Super Lawyers
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partner James Terry Receives Top Rating
- Zetlin & De Chiara Partner Lina G. Telese Takes Manhattan
- New Year Brings New Hire and Promotions for Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
A news brief announcing the promotion of Bill Chimos, James Rowland, Eric Morgenweck and Jeffrey Yick was published in the February 17, 2010 issue of Real Estate Weekly
Michael De Chiara, Michael Zetlin, Ray Mellon and Carol Patterson were named leading construction litigators in the January 26 – February 8, 2010 issue of New York Real Estate Journal.
- Zetlin & De Chiara LLP Recognizes Excellence Within The Firm
Michael De Chiara, Michael Zetlin, Ray Mellon and Carol Patterson were named leading construction litigators in the January/February 2010 issue of Super Lawyers.
An article titled “Mixed Signals for the Construction Industry in 2010” written by Lori Samet Schwarz was published in the January 12-25, 2010 issue of New York Real Estate Journal
- Super Lawyer Recognizes Zetlin & De Chiara LLP as Leader in Construction Litigation
Zetlin & De Chiara is featured in the December 28th issue of Forbes Magazine profiling prominent lawyers and law firms in New York.
Michael Zetlin and Michael De Chiara were recognized as two of New York’s Best Lawyers 2010 in the December 21 - 28, 2009 issue of New York Magazine.
- Leading Construction Law Firm Expands Litigation Practice
An article written by Lori Samet Schwarz titled “The City Addresses the Woes of Stalled Projects by Taking Measures to Ensure Safety” was published in the November 24 – December 7, 2009 issue of New York Real Estate Journal.
A news brief announcing the recognition of Carol Patterson, Patricia Harris, Lori Schwarz and Lina Telese as leading women in construction by the Women Builder’s Council was published in the November 25th issue of Real Estate Weekly.
- Four Zetlin & De Chiara Women Honored by Women Builders Council
A news brief announcing the arrival of Alex Kipnis to the firm was published in the October 13-26, 2009 issue of New York Real Estate Journal.
An article written by Lori Samet Schwarz titled “Implementing Green Initiatives in Commercial Leasing” was featured in the September 22 – October 12, 2009 issue of New York Real Estate Journal.
A news brief about Alex Kipnis joining the firm as an associate was published in the September 23rd issue of Real Estate Weekly.
An article titled “How We Will Build New York: Hospitals and Healthcare” was published in the August 2009 issue of New York Construction with commentary by Michael S. Zetlin.
An article written by Lori Samet Schwarz titled “Green Leasing: A Legal Balancing Act” was published in the July 2009 issue of Northeast Real Estate Business.
An article titled “How We Will Build New York” was published in the July 2009 issue of New York Construction with commentary by Michael S. Zetlin.
An article titled “Energy to Build New York” was published in the July 2009 issue of New York Constructionwith commentary by Michael K. De Chiara.
An article titled “Sustainability: Changing Values Create New Business Opportunities for Green Construction” was published in the July 2009 issue of New York Construction with commentary by Carol J. Patterson.
An article titled “Building With BIM” was published in the July 2009 issue of New York Construction with commentary by Michael J. Vardaro.
Carol J. Patterson co-authored Construction Law, the definitive construction law text book to be used by universities throughout the United States and published by the American Bar Association, Spring 2009.
The promotions of Lina Telese and Jim Terry to partner were profiled in the March 2009 issue of Building Long Island.
The promotion of Lina Telese to partner was published in the January 16th, 2009 issue of Long Island Business News.
The recent promotion of Lina Telese and Jim Terry to partner was published in the January 14th, 2009 issue of Real Estate Weekly and January 6th, 2009 issue of New York Law Journal.
In the December 22nd issue of New York Magazine, Michael De Chiara and Michael Zetlin were recognized as New York’s Best Lawyers in the area of construction law.
A news brief about a forum presented by Zetlin & De Chiara, McGraw-Hill and New York Construction titled “The Current Economic Crisis Affecting the Tri-State Region” was published in the December 10th issue of Real Estate Weekly.
An article written by Patricia A. Harris titled “Businesses Are Renewing Their Focus on Records Management and Retention Policies” was published in the September 9-15, 2008 issue of New York Real Estate Journal.
Michael K. De Chiara & Michael S. Zetlin provided an interesting perspective on the topic of BIM (Building Information Modeling) which was featured in the July 21, 2008 issue of ENR magazine.
An article written by Raymond T. Mellon titled “Finish Your Office Move: Notify the State Education Department” was published in the August 27 - June 2, 2008 issue of New York Real Estate Journal.
In the January 14th, 21st and 28th issue of Crain’s New York Business, the recent partner promotions of Lori Samet Schwarz and Michael Vardaro were announced.
On January 14th, 2008, an article written by Lori Schwarz titled “It Pays to Go Green” appeared in the REBNY section of New York Law Journal.
An announcement regarding the arrival of James Terry appeared in the December 17-23, 2007 issue of Crain’s New York Business.
In The December 17, 2007 issue of New York Magazine, Michael Zetlin was named as one of the Best Lawyers in New York in the field of Construction Law.
Carol Patterson was quoted in the November 2007 supplement of New York Construction News titled "Women First." "Young women shouldn't be intimidated into thinking that this field is a man's world", says Patterson. "When you go to professional functions, women are still a minority but it's a growing minority. There are a growing number of senior women who have been successful, and we're interested in helping young women succeed."
An article written by Lori Samet Schwarz titled “New City Rules Increase Obligation to Protect Adjoining Structures during Excavation” appeared in the November 26, 2007 edition of the New York Law Journal.
Michael S. Zetlin was quoted in the October 2007 supplement of New York Construction News titled "Who Will Build New York?"
Four New York Partners, Michael S. Zetlin, Michael K. De Chiara, Raymond T. Mellon and Carol J. Patterson, were recognized in the September 23, 2007 issue of New York Magazine as Super Lawyers in the field of construction law. Click here for details.
Carol J. Patterson's interview with Mysore Nagaraja, President of MTA Capital Construction, originally published in the firm's Quarterly Newsletter, appeared in the August 29th, 2007 issue of Real Estate Weekly.
Michael S. Zetlin was interviewed for the July 2007 issue of New York Construction News and quoted in the feature article titled, "Industry on the Verge of Major Evolution in Design Tools with BIM."
In the July 23, 2007 issue of the Engineering News Record, an article written by Raymond T. Mellon titled, "Are You Employing A Post 911 Standard of Care" appeared.
In the July 2-9, 2007 issue of New York Magazine, Michael S. Zetlin was recognized as a "Best Lawyer" in the field of Construction Law.
Chambers USA Results, June, 2007 – As described by Chambers
Built around its core architect and engineering client base, this "extremely productive and professional" group is a leading player in this market segment. "Well liked and active throughout the design community," the team enjoys long-standing peer respect. In line with other firms, it has diversified its client base in recent years to include several significant owners and construction managers, as well as governmental agencies. Major work encompasses litigation, including matters relating to toxic torts, and the negotiation of design contracts for properties nationwide. The team acts for an international financial institution establishing a headquarters in North America, represents a development fund in projects valued at over $100 million, and continues to defend an engineering firm against a claim of nearly $50 million relating to the design of a bridge. Another development was the 2006 opening of the firm's Los Angeles office; it's first on the West Coast, coinciding with its work in negotiating design contracts for a casino and mixed-use development in Las Vegas. Clients commend the outfit as "one of the most efficient around – head and shoulders above the average" and "keenly aware of all the latest industry trends."
An article written by James H. Rowland titled "Like It or Not, Here It Comes, Building Green" appeared in the March/April 2007 issue of Building Long Island.
An article written by Raymond T. Mellon titled "The Construction Standard of Care After 911" was published in the November 2006 issue of Design-Build Dateline
Michael K. De Chiara was quoted in the feature story of the September 2006 issue of New York Magazine titled, "The Breaking of Michael Arad." Click here to read.
Michael K. De Chiara authored an article titled, It's a BIM World... Get Ready." It appeared in the July 17, 2006 issue of the Engineering News Record.
In the July 2-9, 2006 issue of New York Magazine, Michael S. Zetlin was recognized as a "Best Lawyer" in the field of Construction Law.
Chambers USA Guide, July 7, 2006, Zetlin & De Chiara recently received glowing reviews from the Chambers USA Guide; clients interviewed by the guide praised the firm and its attorneys for their "quality of work, attention, and intelligence." The partners in particular were extolled for their knowledge, capability, and devotion to their work. The firm is seen as "developing a prominent leading practice" not only in the tri-state area, but in the U.S. as a whole.
An article written by Lori Samet Schwartz titled “Liquidating Agreements Can Streamline Litigation” appeared in the June 2006 issue of New York Construction News.
In the March 2006 issue of New York Construction News, an article written by Michael K. De Chiara titled, "Litigation on K-12 School Projects Troubles Insurers" appeared.
New York Real Estate Journal, December 27, 2005, "Developer's Silver Lining to High Energy Prices: Green Building and LEED Green Building Rating System" by Timothy F. Hegarty, a partner with Zetlin & De Chiara LLP. The article outlines how building with environmental awareness can also be beneficial to the construction industry.
Real Estate Weekly, November 23, 2005, salutes the Association of Real Estate Women's efforts in naming their first "Man of the Year". Carol Patterson, a partner of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, is recognized as a member of the panel responsible for making this historic decision.
Development New York, September 2005, mentions the appointment of Michael De Chiara to the Overseas Building Operations Industry Advisory panel.
Real Estate Weekly, July 20, 2005, deems the Associated Owners & Developers 2005 National Conference a success. This event, co-sponsored by Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, focused on current issues in building construction including the status of the New York City Building Code, the latest techniques in construction lending, "green" building and state of the art building security practices and protocol
Law Practice, June 2005, "The Skillful Associate: Taking Down the Class System" by Patricia Harris, a partner of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP. The article outlines alternative methods to class designation and lockstep advancement within the law firm environment.
Occulus, Summer 2005, quotes Michael De Chiara in 2nd Act, an article written by Richard Staub that discusses how the founding principals of architectural firms plan for their succession.
New Jersey Law Journal, February 21, 2005, "New Partners Yearbook" mentioned Timothy F. Hegarty's recent promotion to partnership at Zetlin & De Chiara LLP. A brief biography of Tim Hegarty is presented that includes his noteworthy accomplishments.
URS Newsletter, Winter, 2005, "The Design Professional: Judging Its Liability and Managing Its Risks," By Burt P. Natkins, an associate principal with Zetlin & De Chiara LLP. Mr. Natkins describes the various construction related risks that a Design Professional may face during any construction project as well as the means by which the Design Professional may follow in order to manage them before they cause serious financial consequences.
Real Estate Weekly, October 6, 2004, U.S. "Supreme Court to hear eminent domain case", By Barbara Nelson, Michael S. Zetlin, Esq. commented on the potential legal impact on municipalities if the Connecticut Supreme Court decision is upheld by the United States Supreme Court.
New York Construction, September, 2004, "The Reality of Risk, Design and Construction Industries Creating New Standards for Building Security", By Natalie Keith, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP was mentioned as a sponsor of the seminar entitled "Security and Terrorism: Evolving Standards for the Design, Construction and Real Estate Industries Post 9/11." Michael Zetlin and Michael De Chiara were the moderators of the event that brought to the forefront of the minds of architects, engineers and designers, how their standard of care has changed since September 11, 2001. The panel of speakers included Stephen Colo of SAIC, Robert Selsam of Boston Properties Inc., John Paczkowski of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, John Ulianko, director at the Department of Homeland Security/Immigration and Customs Enforcement, James Kallstrom, Senior advisor to Governor Pataki for counter terrorism and Michael Golden of Marsh.
N.Y. Times, April 25, 2004, "Metropolitan Desk, New Partners for Architect of Memorial 9/11 Site," By David W. Dunlap; Michael Arad, architect and designer of the World Trade Center site memorial, has joined Handel Architects in NYC as a partner. Arad and Gary Edward Handel, founding partner, met through Michael K. De Chiara, who represents both.
New Jersey Law Journal, April 16, 2004, "FEATURE, Star Search: Hiring for the Future of Your Small Firm," By Tamara Loomis; Patricia A. Harris, managing partner of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, noted that if your firm is a boutique….there has to be proof that the candidate is interested as shown in his/her background.
Real Estate Weekly, February 11, 2004, No. 26, Vol. 50; Pg. C8; ISSN: 1096-7214, Cuoco leads an all-star cast at Thornton-Tomasetti; Profile in Construction; Michael S. Zetlin, Esq. of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP remarked "On the stand or behind the scenes, their (Thornton-Tomasetti's) keen insight is extremely valuable."
St. Louis Daily Record/St. Louis Countian (St. Louis, MO), November 28, 2003, "NEWS, Architect and attorney discuss building security at Construction Products Show," By Erin Piel; Raymond T. Mellon, partner with the law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, was a co-presenter of this seminar.
NY Real Estate Journal, October 28, 2003, "A Discussion Regarding Important Legal Issues in Mold Contamination Cases," By Michael K. De Chiara and Jenifer B. Minsky of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP.
Real Estate Weekly, April 2, 2003, No. 35, Vol. 49; Pg. S6; ISSN: 1096-7214, RE industry out in force to celebrate AREW's 25th; Association of Real Estate Women; Carol J. Patterson, Esq., partner at Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, served on the 25th Anniversary Committee.
New York Law Journal August 14, 2002 Real Estate Update; Vol. 228; Pg. 5 Judicial Relief: Little-Used Law Helps Developers Held Hostage; By Raymond T. Mellon, Partner in the law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP.
Real Estate Weekly, August 7, 2002, No. 1, Vol. 49; Pg. 4; ISSN: 1096-7214, "Who's News: Management Personnel; Brief Article;" Carol J. Patterson, Esq., a partner at Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, received the Association of Real Estate Women's Founders' Award for 2001-2 recognizing outstanding contributions to AREW. She served as president of AREW for the 1998-9 term.
New York Construction, May, 2002, CONSTRUCTION LAW; Vol. 49, No. 10; Pg. 62, "Judicial Relief for Developers Held Hostage By Neighboring Owners," By Raymond T. Mellon; The author of this column, Raymond T. Mellon, is a partner in the New York-based law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara. Mellon's experience includes advising and representing architectural, engineering and real estate firms. He also serves as general counsel to the Architects Council of New York City Inc. and the Brooklyn Chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
New York Law Journal, April 8, 2002, SUPPLEMENT: LAW FIRM RECRUITING; Pg. S6, "Finding Attorneys for the Smaller Firm; Be Realistic, Be Organized, Understand the Candidates and Look for Non-Traditional Skills," By Patricia A. Harris; Patricia A. Harris is managing partner of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP in New York City.
New York Law Journal April 8, 2002 News; Vol. 227; Pg. 96, 1479 words FINDING ATTORNEYS FOR THE SMALLER FIRM; By Patricia A. Harris, Partner in the law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, says, " Small and mid-size firms in the New York City area find themselves in competition for legal talent with a great number of players. Current hiring trends suggest ways to retain those lawyers."
Real Estate Weekly, February 6, 2002, No. 27, Vol. 48; Pg. 14; ISSN: 1096-7214, Zetlin & De Chiara hosts Dec. 12 event. NY construction law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, hosted its second industry conference, "Managing Firms in Uncertain Times," at The Association of the Bar of the City of NY, hosted by Michael K. De Chiara, Esq.
New York Law Journal December 12, 2001 Calendar of Coming Events; Pg. 2, 521 words TODAY; Zetlin & De Chiara LLP Conference: "Managing Your Firm in Uncertain Times"
Real Estate Weekly December 12, 2001 No. 19, Vol. 48; Pg. 25, 892 words EVENTS SEMINARS MEETINGS TALKS; Around the Town; Brief Article, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP Seminar December event is sponsored by Zetlin & De Chiara LLP Counselors at Law, in association with AIA New York State and New York Building Congress.
Engineering News-Record October 22, 2001 News Site; Vol. 247, No. 17; Pg. 10, 1047 words MARKET BRACES FOR TERROR SHOCK, By William G. Krizan in Salt Lake City with Richard Korman; ''Concepts like negligence have no place when we are attempting to save lives with on-the-spot immediate decisions,'' says Michael De Chiara, a partner in Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, New York City.
Engineering News-Record October 22, 2001 Editorials; Vol. 247, No. 17; Pg. 52, 975 words CONSTRUCTION DESERVES GOOD SAMARITAN PROTECTION; "Engineers must decide whether large pieces of a building can be moved. Cranes must be situated, and decisions made instantaneously. They can't sit back and wait and do calculations and check and cross check the field measure." Michael De Chiara, a partner in Zetlin & De Chiara LPP, of New York City, says.
New York Law Journal October 12, 2001 Management & Technology; Law Firm Management; Pg. 5, 1720 words SPECTRE OF RECESSION; Maintaining Revenue in Uncertain Times, By Christine S. Filip; Christine S. Filip is an attorney and the president of The Success Group in New York City, which works with law firms on business development, public relations and design. One firm, Zetlin & De Chiara, LLP in Manhattan, benefited when founders Michael Zetlin and Michael De Chiara hired a managing partner, Patricia Harris.
Marketing For Lawyers August 2001 Vol. 15; No. 4; Pg. 10, 1007 words, By Elliot B. Oppenheim; Elliott B. Oppenheim, M.D., J.D., LLM Health Law, I CEO and president of coMEDco Inc., a national medical-legal consultation corporation. Telephone: (800) 416-1192; e-mail coMEDcoINK@aol.com. (c) 2001 Elliott B. Oppenheim and Terra Firma Publishing Co.; The key to putting on a successful seminar is coming up with a timely topic and then getting the details right. New York-based Zetlin & De Chiara LLP deserves kudos on both scores.
New York Construction News July 2001 New Technology; Vol. 49, No. 1; Pg. 58, 713 words NEW BUSINESS, LEGAL ISSUES, By Michael S. Zetlin, Esq.; The author of this column, Michael S. Zetlin, is a partner with the New York City-based design, construction and real estate law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara.
The National Law Journal February 19, 2001 Life of the Law; Pg. A27, 703 words LOOKING FOR ANOTHER KIND OF FIGHT, By Michael D. Goldhaber; "I'm the managing partner," Patti Harris said as she shrugged her shoulder against the side of her face to wipe away the sweat. The leader of New York construction law boutique Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, she lives, works and boxes in Manhattan's 10016 ZIP code.
Real Estate Weekly June 7, 2000 No. 45, Vol. 46; Pg. 2, 20166 words THE TOP 100 WOMEN IN REAL ESTATE; Carol J. Patterson, a partner in the law firm of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, is a leading legal counselor and business advisor to clients in the construction industry and building design professionals.
Engineering News-Record May 1, 2000 Special Report; Drawings; Vol. 244, No. 17; Pg. 34, 4019 words NO STAMP OF APPROVAL ON BUILDING PLANS, By Nadine M. Post; Lawyer Michael S. Zetlin, principal of Zetlin & De Chiara LLP, New York City, says there are innocent and guilty parties both sides.' Lawyer Zetlin has written standard contract language for preconstruction-design review meetings.