- Midtown Seeks to Remain Competitive in Evolving Market
- The Industry’s Shifting Approach to Retail
- Jaimee Nardiello & Matt Dials Weigh in on Key Considerations for the Use of Peer Reviews in Construction
- Z&D News: Upcoming Events; Thought Leadership; Community Involvement; Firm Recognition; Promotions and Additions
- City Announces Suspension of 421-a Benefits to More than 1,700 Properties
- The New Downtown, Michael Zetlin's Compelling Conversation with Larry Silverstein, Chairman of Silverstein Properties and Jessica Lappin, President of the Alliance for Downtown New York.
- Project Labor Agreements, an Owner's Tool for Controlling Costs, authored by James Terry.
- Michael Zetlin Moderated a Panel on Development in Queens at the Commercial Observer's "BQE: The Brooklyn, Queens Event"
- Healthcare Facilities Construction
- Zetlin & De Chiara LLP Fall Update
- Quality is What Matters Most When Considering Union and Open Shop Labor
- Top 10 Contract Tips for Owners and Developers, by James J. Terry
- Absence of Privity as a Defense to Claims Against Architects and Engineers, by Roy Schwartz and Matthew Dials
- Changes to FLSA Overtime Regulations Halted, by Carol Patterson and Matthew Dials
- Geologists To Become Licensed Professionals in NY, by Patricia Harris
- NYC 421-a Tax Exemption Program Extended
- Digital Litigators: Tips and Tricks to Practicing in e-Courtrooms, 2016 Annual Meeting of ABA Forum on the Construction Industry”
- Upcoming Changes to FLSA Overtime Regulations: What Employers Need to Know, by Patricia Harris